30 December 2005

i'm lovin it!! [29.12.05]

lol. tis is da best dae ever! lol. i mean it. all da excos met up tis time to finalise da whole thing & make preparations. lol. but da first part of da dae, we were slacking!! believe it or not.. we were! lol.

we switched on da aircon in da room, music & played Twister! lol. yepps. Cristal & me kept playing u noe. we tangled wif each other & ourselves. lol. it was pretty nice. denn wen someone played da 'Sway' song by Michael Buble, Kua & Cristal tried to do some chachacha dance. lmfao!! Kua's face was so friggin funny sia.. and Cristal was trying hard to dance without getting da giggles. lol

den we played more Twister! These are da groups. Cristal & me ; Cristal, me & Neo ; cristal, me & sze ying ; cristal, me & jasmine; cristal, me, kua & szeying; cristal, me, kua, yesheng, szeying, cheryl. cristal & sze ying. lol. and not forgettin, cristal, me, cheryl & szeying. lol. it was cool man! " Boring la cristal!" =P

but well, towards da afternoon, we got dwn to serious business. Agnes got all da stuff needed printed & all & me & agnes went back & forth to arrange dem all. it was cool yet tedious. den we got dwn to cutting out da big big colred papers to da desired sizes... pasted double sided tape on da papers.. got all da neccessary stuff written & re-arrange dem all. and we were still at it at 6pm++. the friggin auntie was complaining abt us workin late & all. but we got da uncle to understand tt we DUN wan to do it but we HAF to. its like.. obligatory. sth like tt la. so we did it. and around 7++ pm , we were done. cleaned up & all. and off we went.

cristal, nick, neo, jas, melissa & me went to Popular to buy some more stuff.. den we went home straight. oh yeahh,, melissa played Twister! too. lol. forgot to metion tt. and yeahh.. cristal, neo & me got da same bus while da others went thier separate ways. haizz.. a vry vry iresome yet fun dae. hmm.. and shit, i haf tuition todae, 30.12.05. grrreat! ciaoz.

No comments: