13 December 2005

i'm going crazy!

okies. sorry guys for haven been blogging conscientiously. teehee. anieways, i'm juz so tired of blogging sometimes. lol. but well, its like a routine already so wat da heck.

anieway, my links are dwn at da moment. lol. sth crazy goin on. still tryna figure out da link parts. lol. anieways... new things happened & yeah i tink i'm pathetic now. haizz

i met this new guy called Chris. as always, from the net. haizz. he's not like other guys i usually chat too. he doesnt haf a hot bod or hot face. but he's gd-lookin. he's got piercings & tattoo but doesnt lok at all menacing. he's really sweet u noe. he is so into kids and all. father material.

now da thing is.. he said he's got this intense feelings for me. and tt he had been thinking of me, him & kids while he was working. wellll... its usually the kind of thing tt I wud be thinkin abt but now it seems to go da other way round. lol. i dunno whether to be comforted or not. teehee. i dun wan it to be another of those Brian - David episode.. damn. i'm such a klutz man. wats wrong wif me.

i juz realise tt. the oni guys i noe are those from my school. those who, i meet & go out wif as frens are guys from my own schools. talk abt widenning my social circle. urgh! its so sad man. darn it. yati asked me along to some gig and i said i'd think abt it and she said sth tt made me think hard... "how are u gonna meet new peeps if u dun go out?" tok abt ouch. lol. but i dun mind

wat she said is kinda true. da oni time i go out is to da library or go out wif frens. haizz. sadd sia. i wanna meet guys. as frens first but well. i juz haf got not enuff confidence. da one guy whom i befrended is called Azi. and we smsed & i went out wif my sis to meet my bro in law actually, den still my sis' bf. my bro is frens wif him. he's 19 or 20. but well, wen i meet him, i got tongue-tied cos he's really cute. so i didnt tok to him or een dare to look at him. lol

in da end we stopped smsing and all. later i heard from my sis, he said tt i seem arrogant and seem disinterested in him. lol. double ouch. teehee. yepps. i tink tt sort of scarred me from meeting other guys. hehe. so yeah, i'm such a sad person. triple ouch. anieways, ciaoz.

No comments: