02 January 2006

a whole New Year..!! [01.01.06]

woot!! itz move oVer 2005, and HEL-LO 2-oh-oh-6!! *jumps up & dwn* lol. anieways.. since its a new year.. i started it off by... gettin a new Fone!! weee! yepps. paid it all by myself. so i can proudly call it MY FONE. its got mp3 playback, camera [zoom x4] & its 3G. whoah. wat more cn i ask for. teehee.

so yeahh.. been spending da nites over at my sis' hse. hehe. kinda fun u noe. wif tt lil kiddo & his actions. (:

hmmmmm didnt do anything much... went out wif my whole family.. went for breakfast and all.. spent most of da time at my sis' hse.. forgot wat we did. lol. haizz.. my memory darn bad now..

and i STILL cant beleive tt sch's reopening!! argh!!!! my gawd. i havent done a single homework man... wakrakakakka.. haizz.. how la.. die le... nvrm.. i shall try to curry favor from teachers & get some days' grace. weeee! ciaoz.

No comments: