01 December 2005

make the right decision babe

well, i read a book by James Patterson tis morning called ''Sam's Letters to Jennifer'' . It was really nice u noe. and yeahh, rite now my nephew is crying so badly and my mum is trying to pacify him - get him to sleep. and wat is da SUPERB aunt doing? listening to loud music, blogging, chattin wif Geraldine discussing on sch events. lol

"so lemme slip away!! lemme slip against da current!!" lol. Vindicated. i LURVE loud music baby. lol. so yeahh, todae i practiced a lil self-discipline by not switchin on my com until at around 2. lol. so hapiie.

right. great. now i'm battling wif my mum. she increased da volume of da tv. lol. and wats on on tv if not Commando. right. nice. so now i'm trying to lose myself to da vry loud music of mine. teehee. hehe.

anieways, i'm goin off now. wanna chat wif Ger more abt da stuff we're lining up for studs in our sch. its a whole new year next year!

No comments: