26 December 2005

25.12.2005 Merry Christmas

Merry X'mas! teehee. well, late x'mas tt is. wow. i cant believe x'mas is now over. lol. i'm not sure to be hapiie or sadd abt it. haizz..

anieways, MY x'mas was great...at first. my family & my relatives, wenta hit da TOWN! lol. yepps. dey were pretty cool actually, my relatives. my sis brought us to this indonesian so called restaurant and we ate like pigs. lol. i mean, hey, its early in da morning, i havent had my breakfast yet! plus, da food was DELICIOUS! yummy!

anieways.. walking halfway around Plaza Sing, i had a terrible tummy pain. lol. i had to shit u noe. lol. cannot make it lor. hehe. denn ya... i thought it wud stop dere but well, da pain turned really painful. so yeahh. in da end mama sent me hme in a taxi. lol. alone. lol. poor thing rite. budden at hme i ended up watchin different movies screened on tv becos of xmas and all. lol it was pretty cool.

and yesterdae nite was da last nite both mother & daughter are gonna cry in da middle of da nite over some hindi movie. lol! yepps. yesterdae was khabhi kushi khabi gham. lol. sad sia.. i cry like siao lor... anieways..

tis morning, mum went out to sis' hse and everythin.. so yeahh... she said she'd buy me breakfast but ler she called and said to go over to sis' hse but i didnt wan to. so she told me to fix my own breakfast. well.. tts no mean feat u noe. but i did it! i cooked french toast, wif fried rice & soursop juice!! lol. anieways, nth much happened todae. yet. so yeah.. ciaoz. =)

No comments: