16 December 2005

so UN-gentlemanly...

i woke up extra early todae cos got meeting laters. so at around 7 am++ i was chatting wif Bren. That guy tempted me wif ice-cream u noe... i was... salivating.. lol.

he kicked, punched me & even squeeze my nipples!! tok abt ouchie!! but well ahem.. of ocurse he did tt AFTA i did tt to him. lol. but he's got this skin allergy thingy.. so yeahh.. poor him ar? teehee. shud haf shared his ice-cream wif me lorr..

but well, Bren's been a fren of mine for hmmm 2 years ya? coming 3... yepps. he's a vry nice guy. tho our time difference is like WADEVA, we still amnage to chat wif each other. & Bren, if u're reading this, TAG ME!!! lol.

oh yeahh... tts plainly wat happened tis morning. a fight over ice-cream.. how much childish can teenagers get these daes?! haizz.. sadded. anieways, i'm off now. wif my OWN ice-cream. not sharing. *shakes head* no no. so yeahh.. ciaoz. *skips away wif ice-cream in hand*

No comments: