08 December 2005

'B' for bloody & bastards. Bloody Bastards.

okay. i dunno if itz purely coincidental or fate or watsoever, but i actually got to know Brett the same dae i got to noe Brian. tok abt fate or mere coincidence!
but well, it proves tt gettin to noe guys wif da name startin wif B on Dec 8 is not recommended.

Both disappoint me in some ways. u noe, actually sitting back and lookin at myself. juz reflectin bak on who i am and how i reacted, i find tt i was stupid. i mean, wats da point of hankering afta two guys who barely know me? its true, dey dunno da real me. so far its me behind a facade of other 'mes' on da net.

"i used to think i haf da answers to everythying
but now i noe tt life doesnt always go my way
...all i need is time, a moment that is mine while i'm in betwn."

No comments: