06 December 2005

Hey Sexy Momma!

i changed da bedsheet. i cleaned da room. i cooked. i cleaned da hse. da oni thing i'm missin is a guy comin hme from work and kissin my forehead. lol .

aiite. i spent my dae doin nth muc actually. lol. denn i chatted to ppl i noe on da line and one vry cute guy. lol. Chris. he's sweet ya. asked me if i had sex & i said n ot until i'm married and he said... wat if we meet & we like each other & everything goes well.. wud u marry me? teehee. tts like ermm... 2 marriage proposals b4 i even hit 18. lol. wat a joke man.

anieways, tomoro is da dae of me tuition. dunno wat to expect. weee! nrm me. okies.. me left fingers got some beige-y colored nail polish.. while me right has da transparent one. lol. it lookes weird. & my nails are friggin long. weeee! especially da ones on my left. vry long ya..

anieways, i'm off to shake my booty booty to da music!! been shakin all dae. lol. now dat my music box is workin, i cn even jiggle all da way in my bathroom! weeee! kk. soon gonna jiggle dere. teehee. need my aromatic cream bath. my dearie cream bath, here i commmmmeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kinky. =P ciaoz.

No comments: