10 December 2005

dun look no further!

Weeee!! It's 7.32am here but i'm all perked up. teehee. wanna noe why? *comes closer* *whispers* i'm going to watch Snowqueen todae! *jumps up & dwn* weeee!!

yesterdae my aunt asked if i wanna go watch Snowqueen so i said why not. so todae i was sound asleep [atlast!] wen my mum woke me up wif da baby. she had to shit. lol. so i was groggy & took da baby to sleep beside me. den AGAIN she woke me up. my aunt was on da fone. she asked if i wanna go to Snowqueen. wth?! i nodded my head & got up straight afta tt. lol. its at 12. meeting up wif my aunt at 11 at Esplanade!

so now i cant wait. dunno wat to wear actually. lol. sth..... nice? duh! oh yeah. one nite, i REALLY cudnt sleep tt i tink i hallucinated it. suddenly i woke up [ahh at last i slept] & found da conditio of da room to be diff. u noe those scenes on movies wen dey make dark looming room? ahh sth like tt. den my eyes hurt like siao!! i dunno y. it juz hurt. so wen i lie on my tummy, i'd wanted to brush sth off my face wen i actually POKED my eye. POKED. i got long finger nails darn it!!

so now. i'ma wear a black sleeveless shirt. elegance man. and mayb... jeans? lol. yeppp jeans mayb. wif da jackset. yepps. denn i'm done. weeee!! so pretty aiite? teehee. alritey denn. i'll blog later tonite to tell u abt da show. weee! ciaoz.

No comments: