20 December 2005

lemme tell u a story..

hmmmm, yesterdae , 19.12.05 ; mondae , went out moz of da dae wif my family. went to da dentist to fix my dad's teeth. lol. and went to da docs to treat my mum & dearest nephew.

afore tt, went to another dentist place & didnt like da condition of da whole place, while my sis was tokin to da doc, i went off to buy a pair of shoe. lol. again. i noe. teehee. nth muc happened denn.

TODAY. supposed to haf a meeting to brief those people who's got duty about their duty & da sequence of da dae. darn it. i feel so stressed now! i havent touch any A maths. Yihong is gonna kill me!! dang it. i tink i'ma postpone the tuition. haizz..

i'm so stressed rite now and dere's no one to comfort me. not even chris. wonder where he is. *hugs meself* suddenly i feel so lonely yaar. hmmmm.. nvrm. oh yes, i bought ANOTHER pair of Pump Shoes. weeee! haf two new pairs now. teehee. so hapiie!! anieways, ciaoz.

oh yeahh, new skin. i dun really like it. lemme browse around again. urgh. stress. i tink its time for me to get some rough hot sex. yummy!! lol

No comments: