16 December 2005

Maid Maria. wat & it. [Thursdae]

Mamat woke me up again as per normal. He hit me so hard man. I'm abused! lol. yepps. den went to bathe.. i LURVE my cream bath! denn.. off to Sheng Shiong. however u spell it. den wanted to eat thosai but da stall was closed. awww..

teehee. den at hme... put Mamat to bed & almost slept myself. lol. hmmm wat else.. oh yeahh. helped mum wif some kitchen stuff den i went off to buy some Dettol. =D i was a good girl. da Detool had a tinge of pine thingy.. so da whole hse smelled SOO nice. thx to... ME.

den went off to da library to return & borrow books. yummy. all hot sizzling romace-content books wif equally sizzling heroes! mamamia! haven started on any yet. so i reckon i'll be doin so tomorrow. yepps. den had my dinner wif all of me family at S11... den we were off for home.

oh yeahh.. mum & daddy slept in my room. teehee. i noe wat u guys are thinkin abt but its solely cos my room has tv & dey wanna watch a late nite show. so wat da heck. i slept wif dem [ tt didnt sound gd.lol. i slept on da floor. ouch], DUH. no way am i gonna sleep alone. & yatee, shuttup yeww. =) ciaoz.

No comments: