16 December 2005

Tuition [Wednesdae]

I took the train to go to Woodlands... Yihong [my tuition teacher], lives at Jurong so its kinda, no, it IS far from jurong to amk. so we decided to meet up at Woodlands Library. =)

A lot of thoughts crossed my mind while i was in the train. Thoughts like, "what's going on in that person's mind?". lol. havent u sometimes wonder? yepps. =)

met up wif Yihong at 6.45pm... her teachings are clear actually. i now undertand da formulaes and all. i can solve most log qns u noe!! lol. and yeah, i solved a qn wif a STAR. ermmm wif a LIL help from my cheecher. teehee.

den we went to da reference section to photocopy some stuff. lol. Yihong vry easy to cheat derr. haharx. Gave me 2 bucks for da printed papers wen dey oni cost 60 cents. lol!

den mama said to get some food from da bazaar at amk central... hmmm... its was 9.30 wen i reached AMK i think. lol. den quickly crossed da road, bought her food den cross back. its was all pretty smooth u noe. lol. den went to da bus stop, my bus was aledi there. so its like... wahhh.. teehee. reached home, ate inside da room wif Mama while watching Rainbow Connection. ciaoz.

No comments: