01 December 2005

FUCK it!

I hate my life rite now. 'Quit and start work" my dad keeps sayin and its gettin on my nerves! i so hate my life. its at tt point of time tt i realise i AM useless!!

i so hate it now. everyone is blaming me for tis and tt. wen my dad's phone bill goes up its alwaes me! wat abt Mama whose alwaes using da fone to tok to my aunt?! y wen da electricity bill goes up dey blame me for playin on da com so much?! wat abt Mama switchin on da com from mornin den nvr off it til i later take over to play?! wat abt Mama playing com and watchin tv at da same time?! y is it alwaes me?? y is it cos i'm da youngest?! wat da fuck sia.

i'm so fucking pissed riite now. so fucking pissed. i've had thoughts of running away from hme but tt doesnt solve it all. fuck it. my life suck shit. i hate my life now. i've got no one i cn really tok to. Brett is busy wif his fucking things. i'm starting to think twice as to y i call him a gd fren. god, i feel like a cheap slut. fucking whore. fuck you. oh wat da fuck. darn it!!

life juz suck rite now man. i'm friggin tired of my mum askin me to call up tuition centres. "find cheap ones and those subjects tt u wan.." wtf?! cheap?! since wen education is cheap?! wat da fuck sial. quit school? alrite denn. i shall go work. be a fucking whore. get loads of money within hours. oh if lucky, minutes!! i'll be a fucking whore and i'll be a fucking laughing stock in da family.. "haha. study abroad. yeah rite. piece of shit aint she now?!" i cn hear tt comin from my relatives. fuck shit.

i'm gettin da fuck outta here. go brush my fucking teeth. and fuck my fucking self. i hate myself like tis. but i cant help it. wen no one seems to tink u're worthy, wen NO ONE is dere for u... u r juz branded da biggest LOSER & LONER on da face of Earth. thk you. now. fuck off.

No comments: