09 December 2005

tell me that it's over

Oh well. Haven been blogging yeah? lol. been meaning to but cant seem to find da discipline to actually log in & blog. lol. anieways, i found sth rather neat. it ws cool really. but i'll post it later. or as u've seen it up dere [da post b4 tis] , abt da Cancerian & Tauran? tts da one.

lol. stupid la. but its kinda nice to read abt ur own horoscope ya? wee! anieways, got to noe tis guy called Chris. well... he aint TT gd looking but he's really really sweet. lol. he's one of the two guys who proposed marriage to me. teehee. denn Shane & Eddie want to meet up wif me. lol. its not Shane TEOH. its another shane. seriously, he's cute! he;s got dimple for gawd's sake!!

anieways, todae, 9.30 am i was aledi in sch. got meeting. waited for Mr Zaman & all. finished a lil afta 12 budden got another meeting & finished at 3. lol. abt 4 1/2 hours dere? wow. lol. rotted & all. oh yeahh and Cheryl hee left me to drown wen she didnt turn up & we had to each explain our... proposals. lol. thk God Agnes helped. Thkies Ah-gh-neh. teehee.

anieways, Xmas is approaching fast. haizz.. wonder who i'll be spending it wif. i seriously wan company u noe. haizzz.. sadd la.. if u wana celebrate wif me or atleast cuddle up wif me, call me up ok? sms me or sth. or email me or tag me. thkies ya. =)

No comments: