01 December 2005

Hard To Say I'm Sorry

aiite. someone said to me, "Maybe you're looking to hard or you're not looking at all" . I believe, i am the earlier one. lol. so i've told myself, like its my new mantra , wen i see any guys, i'd go.. "no dun look. dun try to hard.." lol i tink soon i'll be falling into da latter.

anyways, i juz realise that its hard to fall out of love. lol. its not really a juz thing but well yeahh. in a week's time, its my so called anniversary wif Brian. the second year. i nvr knew in that one year, so many things can happen. anieways, enough lamenting.

anyways i juz realise tt in other ppl's blog, dey write abt wat they did for that day. but well, mine is mostly abt wat i'm feleing. tts a great contrast ya? =) oh shit. i feel sadd again. darn it. lemme get it all out aiite? next post alrite?

No comments: