05 December 2005

Weeee!

12am. mother daughter. watching Hindi movie. Kal Ho Naa Ho. tears. lol yepp stayed til late to watch da movie tt meant "Tomorrow May Not Be" . i tried hard not to cry resulting in a horrible headache. lol

plus. yesterdae da turbulance effect from the wave thingy stuck wif me even til late night. lol. i closed my eyes and felt myself bobbing up & dwn wif da wave motion. lol. horrible. and now i still haf dat headache.

sis & hubby came over to our house to spend da nite wif me nephew. and each of us looked like grilled prawns. lol. i looked so much darker now man. u cn juz see da sunburn takin effect. lol.

and in two daes time, i'm off for my very first tuition lesson. lol. da tuition agent asked if i wan female or male teacher. i pondered for a while acutally before she actually asked da qn. if its a male, if he's gd-lookin, i wont be able to learn anything except the contours of his face prolly. lol. if he is not gd-lookin, somehow someway i wud develop feelings for his inner traits. lol. tts weird rite? haha. so i'd rather not take any chances and preferred a female one. teehee.

anieways, everytime i scratch myself now it feels as tho i'm tearin my skin apart. ouch! teehee. aiite denn. i'll go now and type me remainin story. lol. yeahh in case some of u wonder, my book is published yeah ; Picking Up The Pieces, but its not for da public unfortunately. but oh well, it suck anyway. i'm writing a new story. a short one i tink but i'll post dem on Chocolate. aiite? see ya. hope u guys drop in there once a while. see ya! ciaoz.

No comments: