30 July 2005

Baby Carrier

Lol. i still cant believe tat i'm actually usin da baby carrier to carry my darlin... lol.. i mean.. da reason y i didnt wan to use it in da first place was cos it was troublesome and errr...unfashionable...lo but yeahh... all da rest are like busy doing this and tat and i hafta take care of him.... but i wanna play da com to so yeahh... i strapped him on and now here i am typin happily... [not really..his head is blockin my view some times.. lol]

so yeahh... im so bored.... Mike sent me an e-mail.. =) he's a sweet guy... [mike, if u're readin tis, dun blush...] (= lol so yeahh... hmmm... todae i actually woke up freakin early..i dunno y...i had been wakin up frequently in da middle of da nite in da middle of my dreams... hmmm... so yeahh....

anieways..i'll hafta go wash my school shoes soon..lol itz like...covered in soots of black... [wad am i talkin??] anieways..in hort i juz hafta wash it... den oh yeahh... i bought new shoe [pink!], 2 shirts [pink!]. haharx...so happy..and a long skirt.. [pink!] lol... i duno y but i like pink nowadays..and i'd received a handbouquet of roses[3] each from two of my aunts... [rmb da entry abt my aunt thingy??] so yeahh.. haharx..anieways..i beta go now..see ya!

No comments: