29 July 2005

Insanity

i am feelin melancholic at da same time angry or frustration maybe? let me juz type watever i'm feelin... i'm goin insane actually..some of dese things wont make sense to u...

fcuk Brian for playin wif a lil naive gal's heart... fcuk Brett for tellin lies and pretendin to be a great guy... fcuk all teachers who are out to make my life miserable!! fcuk Jasper for all da false pretence... fcuk Nura for bein sooo garn stoopid..for lettin ppl control my life! for lettin ppl climb all over me!!!! argh!!! fcuk me!!!!!

fcuk WL for makin me like him! suffered insomnia for two fcukin weeks!!!! fcuk him for bein so macho and all-so-perfect [in my eyes]... fcuk him for likin someone else... fcuk him for makin me lose interest in sch... fcuk everyone.

okies i'm done... now..lemme try to write more vulgarities in all my sentences... [tis gettin fun!]

kanina... HT hit my tits ... nabei..tink not pain izzit? den dat bloody GC, MJ, JO, AS, NR, JJ... made me waste my bloody precious time on stupid interview. didnt even go for it!! nabei... hong gan arhx.. [wats da meanin anieways?? goodness..] nabei..call me go interview den afta dat..forget abt me.. tink wat? i bloody pillar izzit?? cheebai... make me waste time.. kanina...

kakakakka..okies..it does sound funny.. cos i'm nt usually da kind of person who uses tis kinda words... oops... lol too vulgar..dun worry..tis is probably da last time..

No comments: