04 July 2005

hao suan orhx...

wahh pianngg..todae i carried Irfan whole dae.. from to Polyclinic to J8 den bak home.. wahh pianngg..buai make it derhx..hehe

i changed my template again... on da tagboard horx, da space for typing ur msg is blank wen u type but is still can use..u juz type den afta u click "tag", den ur tagged msg will appear.. =)

wahh piangg..i read all my fwens blog horx..theirs is really power mann.. all those words all come out.. i read oso like vry interesting lorhx... mayb i shud write like tt oso larhx.. stylo milo...

anieways..todae is holidae so stayed at home and rot 'cept for da first part of da day...da earlier part i meant... den now rotting.. waiting to do my Guides' work den iron uniform..yesterdae too lazy to iron..haharx..

come to tink of it..is like all my fwens their blog has like..lotz of vengence.. so yeahh..itz juz not me.. i dun lotz of vengence all da time... once in a while oni.. let of frustration larhx.. me happy person mahh..oni now quite irritated.. cos da page keep going to da msn web-based chat conversation..vry hard for me to type..

stoopid msn larhx..cannot work..haiyo! waste my time...nvrm larhx. juz found out got E maths ws need to do...sianz... beta go do now den...bye bye! s2 [looks like a heart]

No comments: