26 July 2005

Absolute Pain!

Urghh!!! If Yong Meng were my junior, i'd kill him!! =) lol nahhh... juz tat he is so irritatin. "timer....no horsekick.." haizz... so pressurising.. haharx..den keep lookin at my feet... i noe larhx my feet vry cute..vry small.. lol but no need untill see like tat rite?!

then dat Kenny... oops sry..Encik Kenny... wahhh.. make us turn 180 degrees repeatedly for few spins... wahhh.. dizzy! den his timing os fast..we cannot keep up larhx...

but we split ourselves into several gropus den mine was under my DEAREST baobei! =D den me, Wendy and Wei TIng... we three.. super trio!! haharx! all sec threes larhx... den we super good larhx... hehe..

then yes...now... my body aching...wud really appreciate a full body massage... haizz... in my dreams bahz... anyway..me not going to the band concert liao... bcos of me darling Mamat..... gt his errr... ceremony? party? aiya..sth of some sort of tat larhx... so yeahh..cannot go watch concert..Sadded.

Sadded was actually created by Juliao.. lol we got caught on it.. [she's great wif makin new word trends... many many...la..wat can dat gal nt do??!! =) ] so yeahh... tt word is like..copyrighted eh? lol stupid assembly..patent..design...trademark and copyright..haizz..ppl nowadays gone bonkers...nth beta to do... poor thing lar.. =)

tomolo some more gt derhx Muster Parade thing...FULL U!!!! argh!! it juz adds up to my already miserable life... nvrm.. i shall.. SMILE =D yesh..a smile can do wonders =) so...SMILE! =D (=

No comments: