02 August 2005

Dropping...

Yesh..my studies are dropping... badly. [yikes!] so yeahh... my English..i tink its deteriorating.. so i've gotta read more books.. BUT, i juz dun haf da time... [wait a minute, there's no such thing as BUT. If u wanna do it, u juz gotta do it.] so yeahh... den..my maths is like... total disappointment.. so i got Meng Chin to teach me.. or rather..tutor me. haharx.. gd fwen.. =)

den my bio is hopeless... i'm juz nt cut out to be a scientist. my physics.. a bit hopeful dere... POA... a lil ray of hope i guess... juz dat i juz gotta DO da work and LISTEN!! haharx =) den wat else? Lit? hehe..i noe i cn do it.. but i juz dun wan to.. haizz... itz so sadd to see my time wastedd away juz like tt... sadd...

anieways.. todae was quite a laidback dae.. [i didnt go to sch ystd cos i was SO tiredd...] hmmm... didnt do muc. didnt see HIM muc but i dun mind. den i sort of confronted 'Amber' abt da Jasper thingy... she admitted and i told her wat i was feeling... nw we're like SISTAZ again =D haharx! but yeahh.. i've deleted Jasper's no. i tink dat da guy dat actually cn cause a rift btwn gd fwens r like nt worth it... so yeahh...

oh yeahh..got Guides todae..wahahha..sux but yeahh.. i juz hope dat da PLs cn be more serious.. [especially Ju-ju!!] hehehe... dey R ok outside of guides but wen it comes to PLs duty of footdrills and stuff.. i hate to admit but i prefer Yong Meng [no matter how harsh he may be..]... haizz.. no use broodin abt it.. anieways.. i wanna go n read my Nora Robert's book... hehe i still havent read dem since i receieved dem on 12 July... wahahahha.... too neat and tidy to read.. da wrappin and all... [talk abt craaaziness!] adios amigos ppl!

No comments: