03 July 2005

ahhh... ( =

"Don't look no further. Baby, I'm back here!" haharx =) i'm backk!! hehe.. anieways.. itz been SOOOO long!!

Todae is my bf 1st month bdae.. =) who else if not my dearest nephew, Irfan! we dun call him Irfan tho, we call him Mamat, short for Mohammad. so yeahh..
bad news... my MSN still cant be used and the MSN Microsoft Technical Support have yet to contact me.. haizz.. cant really chat comfortably on the web-based Msn... so sadd..

Anieways, June holz is LONG gone, and i'm looking forward to July. which is like now. >.< cos.. my bdae comin mahh..haharx.. cant wait... hafta sae that i'm kinda sad tho... cos itz like..i dun tink i can celebrate my bdae happily wif all da presence of the E-07. =(

but i guess i'll juz cherish da moments together wif dem larhx =)... Mondae is Youth Day holz.. =D am going out wif my bf to Polyclinic den go Bishan.. lol not realy bf larhx..my nephew larhx..my sis wants to go Bishan..so we go lorhx..

itz Sunday todae.. and i've finished my A maths hw.. hehe.. interesting lorhx.. den later maybe iron my uniforms so tomorrow free.. =) can happy happy go out larhx... anieways.. i dun tink i'll be posting anymore pics here... go to da links there click on My Pics.. will link to my photos webbie =) i betta go now den.. =) adios!

No comments: