29 July 2005

Forget It.

Well.... the interview for the post of the president was...... nothing. I didnt go through it. 'Cause.... they simply forgot about me. =P lol. riduculous isnt it? but who cares? i dun mind really.

anieways...todae bcos of da err.. "interview", i didnt go for Guides for most of the time. Yong Meng tortured them still...tis time was even worser, they had to run around and actually do pumpings! Yong Meng bully girls!!! haizz.... sadistic guy..still can laugh around wif his frens while torturing my poor guides...

so yeahh... finally the week is over... [yay.] my body is aching still...especially my spine area... wonder if deres sth wrong... [hmmm..]. Had my A.maths test todae... garsh..i'm failing it.. AGAIN. argh!!! i so wanna do vry well for my studies but its like... so out of the qn.... haizz..sadded..

anieways, todae nth muc happened... Cikgu Normila was angry at me and Andri i guess..cos we were suppose to do a presentation but Andri didnt bring the diskette, knowing tat i've had it saved on my schooldna account but Cikgu took it as an excuse tat we wanted to escape.. [!!!] haizz...teachers assume too much... but yeahh..

i find tat i'm like turnin into a 'bad' girl..i mean nt as THOSE kinda bad gal..but juz... rebellious? I seem to be doing everything wrong and rude nowadays... i dunno y.. plus it sort of matters to me to make good impressions on others... haizz..i'm going bonkers!

anieways...da past few days..i realised i havent been looking forward to coming to school... its different when i liked WL.... its like..coming to school is BEAUTIFUL during those days but now...it juz sux. COnsidering da fact dat i dun understand A.Maths & E.Maths [and Mr Lee is not helping by making me look like da worst student he ever had..], Physics [i've stopped listening to Mr Ang da past few lessons..i wonder why..], POA [i cn NVR understand those concepts..], Bio[al those terms and stuff..haizz...]. Now do u noe y i'm like a total failure?

school juz sucks nowadays... how miserable can ur already miserable get? it juz sux big time... haizz... if only i still like WL as muc as i liked him in da past..at least goin to sch and facing these teachers is tolerable... life is a torture nowadays...

No comments: