24 July 2005

Irony of Life

The funny hing about life is that.... the things that revolve around you are rarely true... i mean..people think up of excuses to get themseleves out of trouble or some sort of misunderstanding...

My aunt called me todae and she was like apologising all da time for forgettin my bdae.. my bdae for god's sake!! and tt was lik... 12 days ago?! seriosuly i dun mind but da fact dat we were on da phone for like 5 mins wif her spoutin all sorts of excuses... its sick!

and now... my family is lik havin a fite wif my neighbour... some trouble of some sort... and yeahh... my dad is so angry and fuming dat he actually swore! he swore!! my dad NEVER swears... so yehh..i guess u cn lik guess from da situation now... so sadd...

anieways..rotted myself at hme... no hw... juz edited my novel... =) tink i'm gna post dem up here. hope u guys enjoy it.. =) and do post sth like comments or tag da board.. =)

No comments: