17 July 2005

Save Me.

Dear God,

I know you are the only one who knows the real me. For that, i'm glad.
I just want to say that i really regret all the things i've did. The things between You and me. I still don't know why i do those things and i have no idea how to stop myself from doing so.
There are times when i can control myself. Times when i am proud of myself.
But now, it seems i'm defeated again. I'm so strickened by the hauntings.
I need You, dear God. Please guide me to the right path and please instill such
confidence in me such that i would journey through the path full of confidence and not hesitation. I want the strength to journey through that path without straying. For that, i need You.
Dear God, please, please, i beseech you to guide me again this time.
And i will try my very best not to stray again. Please, save me.
I've sinned,
Nura

No comments: