12 July 2005

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Nura!!!! haharx! FInally i'm like 15!! yay!! can haf I.C lerhx... hehehe... so happy.. anieways, todae my fwens were extremely sweet to me.. =) thx u guys. den.. didnt haf a celebration....YET.

early morning, received a BIG bottle filled wif sweets from Cheryl, Agnes, and Jasmine. a joint- pressie. then later i received well - wishes from fwens. then my dear ermm.. Expressoz da second, gave me Nora Robert bookS. hehe =)

we're having the celebration on Fridae =). Fridae no GUides', so happy. den my class was supposed to go to some ferry trip.. me and sharifah went through the whole theory part but wen it came to da real excursion, we realized we cudnt go. b4 dat, i had da intuition that we cudnt go... hmmm... is cos we didnt hand in the indemption form. so yeahh! nice bdae pressie!! so we didnt go.. we went j8 instead to get pressies for Prissy and Cheryl. =)

then went home late.. =( so yeahh not so late larhx.. 6 plus like tat den come home..hehehe.. den yar larhx.. todae bdae horx, todae i see him lotz. haharx.. da past few daes i havent been seeing him.. which is good considering the fact that i want to forget him. But then wahh..todae see him lotz... thiking twice lerhx.. haharx.. me better go now bahx. so tired. bye bye. =) Happy Bdae!!

No comments: