16 July 2005

over-protected?

I am so irritated with my sis' attitude. What's her probe? So what if i'm wasting MY money? Can't i just have fun with my friends? It's not as if i ALWAYS go out. It's just this week , being the week of my birthday. It's just so friggin' frustrating. And also who does she think she is? Everyone asks me why she is the one who's being the "mother" or the decision maker. It's so frustrating that she treats me like a kid still - "I'll go down to your school and meet your friends." What the heck?!

I just don't understand. Other teens are like going out ALL the time and coming home late. The latest i reach home usually is around 7 plus. I don't splurge all my money. Even when i go out the past few days i don't ask for much money. And it is not as if i'm out doing bad things, i just want to destress. I'm just so friggin frustrated!!!!!

A group of us were supposed to go to Cheng San CC for some stupid show. After the tea-break we decided to leave and go play arcade instead at YCK. They went to POPULAR instead to buy stuff first then later decided to go. In the process, my sis found out abt us escaping the show and that she told me to go back home. I later asked her if i can go to YCK. at first she naggged then she smsed asking the details so i decided to call insttead -faster. Wen i caleed, she started nagging and all. den she said her famous line , " Since Monday i'm coming your school, i'll meet your friends.". SHe said the exact same things when i was in PRIMARY school. How can i not be humiliated? i mean please larhx, i'm like in sec 3 now. Why must she always do this to me? What will my friends say? It's easy for her to say all those bullshits but what about me? During primary school when she always say that, i get scared. Now i get pissed.

I just don't understand why she can't be like other sisters. Just shut up and lead your own life. It's so frustrating!!! Now my friends are like having fun without me second time this year. GREAT.

No comments: