22 June 2005

Itz been SO long

Hey there! So... June holidays are gonna be over... awww sadded. but yeah, i've changed a lot the past few weeks that i haven't been blogging. =) not exactly sideways or vertically =P, but that the fact i no longer like HIM is a change. Lol. I also am looking forward to bein optimistic about everything and anything. And also to lead life with a smile. A big one =D . haharx.

anieways, i'm almost done with English. I still got A maths which i intend to fully do tomorrow and malay. Malay is to read a book so i'll probably do it today, later.

so what has been going on in my life? basically, i wrote stories. Short stories of my own fantasies. I have yet to make any progress with my Chocolate bloggie but i'll start on it soon. Not too soon though. then... the last two days, i've been marching! yes..footdrills. The first day was actually taught by our PLs... but then the second day it was taught by Yong Meng.. an Ncc guy.. and boi oh boi..didnt he juz LOVE torturing us gals.. i was shouting myself hoarse wif da timing..and we went on and on ..marchin like TOY Soldiers... =D

so tat was basically it..todae juz spent my dae doing my hw.. =D guai gia... however u spell it..so yeahh.. wateva.. so yeah.. Adios!

No comments: