11 June 2006

wee!

hey y'all. i'm here to blog. teehee. lols. anieways... todae is DA BIG DAE! lols. nyehhs. but wat da heck yeahhs? seems to me like one by one ppl are backin out nehh. aiyos..

Juliao dropped da bomb tt she will be dere at 7. haizz.. wat da hell. but nyehhs. den Vani & Parmes backed out. boohoo. so sadd. but nyehhs. we shall strive to make da BBQ livelier. anieways.. todae is gonna be da dae ima strip my SHaney. teehee.

so nyehhs. mums out wif dad & da rest to my aunts hse. so yeahhs.. i hafta be bak hme b4 11. URGH. but yeahhs. its aledi gd tt shes lettin me go. so yess. rite now i am typin tis dressed in UN-GODLY feminine stuff. wif a KPO gurl standin behind me. lols. she juz smacked me. lols. tts SHARIFAH. [da person who was suppose to meet me at 1230 insted of like.. 230!] wee.

anieways.. shall we go OLD CHANG KEE SHARIFAH? da rest are comin later. & i DO crave for tt nuggets. PLS. =]

aiite aiite. time to go nows. haizz... i MISS him lots! eek! ciaoz.

No comments: