19 June 2006

slash vids!

lols. hilarious dudes. teehee. i am so into slash vids rite now. Slash is a [i-dunno] term used for boy/boy relationsip. teehee. thus da vids u wud haf read in my previous posts.

those vids haf been filling my life wif intense laughter wen i first watched dem. lols. till todae, i still cant help laughing at all these. lols. i'm currently searching for more hilarious parodies. so shud i come across one that is SUPERB DUBERBLY hilarious, i shall post. lols.

anieways, todae i am off to FINALLY take my mp3. lols. ive actually specially allocated all the songs to be put into my mp3 into a folder. lols. ghaiRAH! meaning, excited! lols. yeahhs.

todae, was supposedly off to school at 7.15am to go for POA remedial. BUT. lols. but, at 7.15 i was STILL at my com. lols. at first i thought it was 7.30am, so i decided not to go for POA. den i realised. its oni 6.30! dang. lols. so i switche don da com & watched all da slash vids. lols. den wenta sch at around 8.15. lols. POA was frm 8-9. teehee. wen i reached sch, da Guides all havent arrive so i decided to POP by. lols. quite a turn up lehh. lols. and my classmates were like going.. "wahh, so early sia. might as well dun come rite!" lols.

nieways.. now am at home aledi. havin tummy ache. Guides was cool actually. me & Siti cudnt stop laffing. lols. and now i need to go shit. ciaoz.

No comments: