29 June 2006

wat a week it has been.

heyys. lols. whoah. been quite some time since i last blogged eh? anyways, i am not quite sure if you can see the videos now because from my computer, i simply cannot. Maybe there is something wrong with it.

My computer is now rotting. Surprisingly, i am happy over that fact. Lols. it shows that i have been busy with my life. Certainly i have been busy. i have been studying you know. yes. today, i was feeling oh so proud of myself.

I managed to answer for some of the Bio stuff. teehee. oh wells, if i had known being knowledgeable has the ability to make me feel this DARN good, i would have studies my stuff WAY back. lols. anyways, a tad too late for that yeahs?

So this whole week my days have been jam packed with stuffs for Guides & Leadership Handover Ceremony. I am the WONDERFUL emcee. along with Brinda, Jamie & Matthew. For a a sec 1 boy, he is darn cute. a big flirt too. dang it. Why do people with looks like to use them as weapons? As in...

Dont you realise how much true relationship means to these people with looks? I mean, to them, should the relationship fail, they can easily replace it. Haiz. Sad, really. But anyways, tomorrow is a BIG day for me. Not because it is the day of the Leadership Handover, rather it is the day of my MT O Lvl Oral. argh!!

ok. i shall stop here now. i shall go eat. i am oh so so hungry. teehee. ciaoz.

No comments: