06 June 2006

i'm so lonely.

haizz.. i dunnoe why but my thoughts & mind suddenly swerved to Brian & Brett. lols. urgh. i hate this type of me now. I mean, i like to bring up the past. which is unhealthy. trust me. I'm not really proud of my past u see. so yeahhs.

anieways, todae i watched 2 movies. lols. cos i was darn boredd nyehhs? wat da hell. den i sat in my room, stoning. lols. nahh. i was singing larhx. lols. got nth better to do mahhs. den a thought strucked me. " why didnt i join singing competitions?" den i thought again. ouhhs. its cos i'm shy. lols. seriously. i might be a student leader & all.. so u wud tink tt given da exposure and all.. i'm pretty a confident person. but i'm not. not totally. so yeahhs. my voice, da privacy of my room or bathroom. lols.

and yesh. nvr once did thoughts of HIM leave my mind. i dunno. i like him lots but wen.. wells.. wen i see potential others who might snatch is attention, i feel like i'm bereft of all emotions. i stone. i turn indifferent. but no one noes. except me. lols. so yeahhs. i like da word 'bereft'. for some un-godly reason i dunnoe why. anieways...

i dun wish to revert back to da old me. i dun wan to chat up lots of guys whom i noe i wud nvr meet in my life. so yeahhs. its a waste of time.. but still... dey are da oni ppl i cn turn to in times of solitude. so yeahhs.

i had a dream abt my old old primary school. i dunno why. i juz did. it was.. saddenning in a way... intruiging the other. so yeahhs. i cant rmb clearly wat da heck was goin on but nyehhs. who cares. i dun. really. i dun. ermms.. yeahhs.

i'm currently darn boredd & my heart is feeling restless. so yeahhs. wat do i do naws? anieways.. i cant stop tinkin abt HIM. his on every single thoughts of mine. tt sucks. urgh! its like.. violation of my thoughts! argh. but anieways. i shall BE mature & think SMART. i shall not & will NOT fall for his stupidity or watsoever[i'm spastic. i fall for stupidity.]. i shall NOT & will NOT fall further for him. he's not worth it. we dun haf anything in common do we? Opp. attract? ermms.. mayb not in my case. lols. so yeahhs. ciaoz.

No comments: