05 June 2006

oh i miss him so!

wee! finally i'm back wif Chloe! lols. afta 5 long years, we're finally chattin wif each other! yeahhs!

it was awkward at first for me. cos i regard her as my close fren, someone wif whom i can pour my feelings out. but afta 5 years of separation, does she think of me as that still? haizz.. but nyehhs. she turned out to be da same person i knew, even better actually. =)

so yeahhs. now tt ive told her abt HIM and all.. and we had a talk & devised plans on askin him out or sth, i realise tt its really nice to haf someone from my past back with me. Apart from her, i reunited wif Fanny too! lols. tis is so so cool. i'm being reacquited wif my old frens. how cool eh?!

so yeahhs. todae wenta school to get m charger. left it at sch. denn ermmss.. tried to be a nurse for an hour. lols. i suck. cudnt seem to get da correct things done. was supposed to dress Jas' wounds. called Neo & stuff. lols. it was basically COMICAL. lols.

anieways.. juz dropped by to say that i MISS HIM NOW!!!! argh! and it seems to me tt da stuff tt i wrote abt in my bok of fantasy is sort of comin true. lols. i wont tell u which but yeahhs. example.. i wrote him saying ____ to me & he actually said ____ in real life to me! lols. cant u believe it? and to top it off, i wrote da scene as tis place & true enuff.. its happening again. arghh!! wat does tis mean?! ahh.. is tis a good omen? ahhh... i wonder... lols.

so yeahs. i juz miss him a LIL. and am liking him A LOT. and possibly learnin to love him? nahhs. LOVE, not yet. i juz realise sth. lols. i AM darn scared of relationship. cos wells.... i dunno... no one noes da real me. no one. seriously. so yeahhs. plus.. well... i juz dunno how to react in a relationship. how to act. how to conduct myself. shud i be in love, it wud be vry intense. wud my intensity scare my guy? oh wells. wat da heck. i tried to tink myself wif someone of da same sex as me... its a lil weird but.. i cant stop myself from tinkin.. "why cant i haf HIM?" yeahhs. haizz.. my mind is focus-ed oni on HIM.

so yeahhs. wat da heck. i shall go now. urgh.life totally sucks larhx. wat da heck. haiz.. Lit students, remedial on 20th June. Save up money tho cos Mrs Chong wanna bring us out to watch a performance. ATLAST! lols. ciaoz.

No comments: