08 June 2006

don't speak.

i now noe one impt reason why i sometimes yearn for dat SOMEONE to be wif me, to be mine. its cos of da GRIEF tt i get from my family members. i want my man to be there to comfort me & console me wenever i haf a fight wif my family. i wan him to be able to tell me how silly i was to be in tis fight in da first place. i wan him to be the one who clear my irrational thoughts & calm me dwn, & set me thinkin.

haizz.. anieways. sometimes, dun u tink parents take their children for granted? i mean.. seriously. they ask u to do every small things tt dey cud do demselves. i mean ok.. as selfihs as it sounds.. considering tt uve been at da com for hours & Mum tells u to close da door tho she's nearer to it. and u start grumbling abt WHY cant SHE do it.. and she will go.. like tt oso cannot help? ure already hoggin da com 24/7 and now u r tryin to reason wif me?! blah blah blah..

get da picture? yes. TTS my grief. todae, i felt like a grown WOMAN. i felt lieka MOTHER! for pete's sake! i fed my nephew, i played wif my nephew, i controlled his tantrum, i even put him to bed! wen i meant by fed is tt, i eat, he eats. i hafta chase him around to eat. AND, i havent even bathe at tt point of time. i had to make sure he was soundly asleep b4 i cud go bathe. haizz..

i merely slacked todae. REAL slack. i cant wait for tis coming Sundae. lols. bbq at haudy's. AGAIN. lols. and yeahhs... one more thing to rant abt..

da drama serials on tv now. Gawd, they are HORRENDOUS! its no wonder tt WE are spending more time on com. and reading my wondrous blog. lols. yeahhs. da characters are overbearing. they are TOO over their character. its sickening. dey cry too much, hate too much. everything is too da EXTREME. how irritating. where did all those wonderful drama serials in da past went? even Hong Kong dramas are more entertainin. im seriusly considering Korean & Japanese dramas now. darn it. ciaoz.

No comments: