21 June 2006

our perspectives

heyys. Okay, this is the second time i am typing this entry solely because i was crapping just then. Anyways, as you would have observed, i am giving you complete and perfect sentences as I believe my English has deteriorated. That is disallowed! Absolutely!

I am aiming for a wonderful A1. I want to get into Mass Communications. I know how much all those close to me have heard this before. Yes, now I am acertain that I do want to get into that course. It is in fact something that i have been dreaming about.

Academics aside [ i hate to erase that word few times! Godness gracious!], I can testify that with good English, comes good grace. Seriously. Try speaking or putting yourself in that 'perfect English' mode. You will find the sudden change in you a pleasant delight. I am currently sitting up slightly straighter and i am thinking more on the broader side of things. Yes, silly it does sound.

Anyways, you can still have fun with good English. I collected my mp3 on the 19th of June! lols [this is excempted]. I havent been using it really. Probably due to the fact that i havent been going out. Yes.

I shall hurry on to change my template. I saw some great ones just now. I do pray that my computer will not let me down. It has been lagging since just now. Anyways, I shall type off now. Ciaoz. [that is certainly an exception!]

No comments: