15 June 2006

my future ehh?

heyys. morning ppl. my aunt is here. lols. i noe.. y am i tellin u? wells. cos shes gt to be da nicest aunt i ever know. lols. wen my mum was away to clean my nephew, she asked me qns larhx abt my future.

so yeahhs. tis wat is goin to happen larhx. i am goin for Mass Comm afta O lvls. straight to Ngee Ann or Temasek Poly.. and to be able to do so, i need to get like 10 - 12 points. argh. my other alternative is to go to the Early Childhood course. yeahhs. small kids. i noe i noe.. u ppl r tinkin.. wat da hell?! but u see.. i haf a thing for small kids. lols. bsides.. i attract dem easily.. somehow. lols. considerin da fact tt ive taught countless kids how to read, raised 3 kids, i tink tt makes me quite a thang for a teenager. lols. yepps. all tt is true.

so yeahhs. laters ima gou out wif MC to study. lols. a-hem. study? lols. i will larhx. denns meet up wif my sister to collect MY PRECIOUS! lols. okok.. i shall stop nawws. teehee. yeahhs. ever thought of ur FUTURE yet? ponder over tis few qns.. where will u be 5 yrs dwn da road? wen we do come for da 10 yr reunion dinner, what will ur frens see as then? ciaoz.

No comments: