05 October 2005

"watchin every moment still anticipatin' love.."

haizzz...now i at sch usin da com here...weee! at home got com still use sch com...lol
anieways... itz da fastin month now and todae is da first dae of fasting. itz pretty cool so far
oni tat i've been tinkin abt on food. hehe. notti me.

anieways, i dun intend to go home. YET. i wanna waste my time in school den slwly go home den bathe den sleep den break my fast. Weeeee!! lol i noe tts bad of me but yeahh... wat da heck.. i tink afta tis week, i wud be able to get da hang of fasting again... hehe

so yeahh.. tomolo is Social Studies and POA paper 1... haizz... dunno if i cn make it lorr... i really hope i cn like excel my studies... haizz... Maths is like so freakin difficult. for my test right for E Maths i had 7 & for A maths i had 8... haizz... both is upon 25 if i'm nt wrong... haizz.. so sadded lorr... aniewasy, me gonna go off now... hehe... sch com cannot go bloggin lorr.. hehe... heck larr!

No comments: