12 October 2005

"every nite i pray on bended knees..."

1 more paper to go!!! [physics] hehe..but i'm nt sur whether to laff or cry... cos I had my Bio and A. Maths papers today... ='(
Bio was emmm ok i guess but even if i pass its borderline..but i doubt it. tt i'll pass tt is. and A. Maths... confirmed i'll fail. Why? Cos of all the 11 questions given to do, i am SLIGHTLY confident abt da first paper. the rest... hmmm... lets juz stop talkin abt it aiite?

anieways... its like now Wednesday... so fast da days went by altho tis Monday Jas and i were like goin... "itz gonna be a looong week.." but yeahh.. da worst has ended. i tink.

so yeahh... been tinkin abt my life and all.. hmmm i'm a failure. i'm like hopeless in studies... hopeless in everything that i do. My life suck. My lovelife suck, my personal life suck. haizzz... sadd sia... anieways...i beta go now... headache... hehe and laziness...

No comments: