08 October 2005

"somebody saveee...ME! "

hmmmm.... i dun understand y my family cant be like normal other families? i mean, dey sun seem to understand me enuff... i've thses thoughts before not long back.

i dun like goin to my sis's hse. not bcos it suck or wat but itz juz plain boring goin dere. dere's oso no com. well, purely, theres no entertainment. itz juz so... sucky. Plus, i've every intention to study for Maths [y as i'm typin this i feel tt i've deluding myself? lol] so yeahh... freakin sianz.

my only setback is my fears. i fear bein alone. i hate bein alone. my mum said to me dat if i didnt wan to sleepover at my sis's hse den i stay at hme alone and sleep. other peeps wud be thrilled but i'm not. Cos i've got no company. i juz DISLIKE bein alone. i dunno y. mayb itz cos my imagination will run wild. wateva it is... i juz dun like sleepin at my sis's hse. Pure Boredom.

Aniewaes, da exams have been pretty good actually. =) but yeahh... lotsa nerves gettin cranky. Fasting + Exams dun go along quite well... they r juz plain incompatible. so yeahh... life curently sucks. so wat da heck.. am positive i'm failing my A & E Maths and my POA and moz prob BIO.

No comments: