28 October 2005

move OVER, Nora Roberts.

...and here comes da new author, Nura Osman. =D wakrakakakaka... as u cn prolly guess, i've received my published book. itz Mine.

ohh yeahh... i found several errors there as mentioned by Mrs Sng. lol. horrible la.. but yeahh... i'm so happy that i haf accomplished my dream - to write a book. yay!!

i guess itz sort of nice to achieve ur dreams. Mayb i shall now proceed to my next step to gain more self-confidence. I shall start to sing. in public. wakrakakakka.. jokin... cos u see, wenever i sing or scold in public... [da scoldin occurs to shoutin durin camps or watsoeva] my upper lip wud twitch. and it seems and feels funny. lol. so yeahh...

anyways, i wanna go away now... i'll blog again later. see ya! oh yeahh...

SCHOOL'S OUT!

No comments: