10 October 2005

"can we work it out..can we be a family.."

"I ran away today, ran from the noise. Ran away. Don't want to go back to that place. No choice, no way."

i'm so fed up wif my mum. wats her problem? i came home with da notion from sch to come home and watch the movies i have in my com to rid my mind of stress. it was workin wen i enjoyed watching What A Girl Wants.

My mum tol me to accompany my sis to the hospital wif da baby for da check-up. but i didnt want to. I was plannin to start crackin afta Coach Carter. And my mum was like "How could you? Your sis has to carry da baby and da bag.." and i was like.. dun other women wif infants do tat? tts y they are independent?? and she was like but ur sis is fastin.. wat da heck?

heyy, goin out carryin a baby and a bag which is not even heavy, doesnt beat da fact of goin sch and crackin ur brain doin maths sums and findin words to write for u friggin literature. its psychically challengin and dat beats da physical challenge.

anyways, i'm juz so frustrated wif my mum. its either her or sis gettin on my nerves. STRESSED.

"in a family portrait we look pretty happy. lets play pretend like it comes naturally..."

No comments: