08 October 2005

"i walk along this empty street ; alone.. "

Urgghh!! i'd intended to write in a different entry but NOW, lemme write abt sth else...

i'm so freakin pissed!!!! my mum wants to sleep over at my sis's hse todae... wat da freak sia.... urgghh!!! why cant she juz let sis sleep alone at her own hse wif her own family? y muz she tag along?? she's da one who keep sayin let dem pratice stayin by themselves but rite nw she's da one tts so... URGH!!

i'm like so freakin fcuked up! heck i'm fasting rite now and they.... my gawd!!! tis is like da fourth dae of fasting and oso da fourth consecutive daes dat SOMEONE wud surely irritate me. Urgh! frig sia! so wateva...

oh God... PLEASE send me someone who is willin to share my burden.... ='( i'm so stressed.... plus, i'm like havin maths paper from Mon - Wed! wat da freak rite? darn and my com i slaggin now... GREAT!

oh WADEVA! i got no mood to blog lerr.. haizz... ciao

No comments: