24 October 2005

itz slowly sinkin in....

oh well...i'm havin difficulties tryin to put the old Brett into the new one. i'm not sure if i like him this way. He's converted to Islam and yeahh.. itz kinda nice to noe tt he's willin to embrace Islam. Though his reason was just that he's interested in it.

amd dave is on his way to Islamic World. lol. i dunno wat to sae abt tis. i mean tho my opinion means nothing but... it does feel weird to be all saint wen long ago we did outrageous things together. now its like... so proper. lol.

anyways, i'm gladd to haf brett bak in my life. Cant say much wat undoings he's doing to me rite now but yeahh... he'll foreva be my fren. lol. now i noe da true meaning of foreva frens. we got sort of separated due to some problem. itz been close to a year i guess since we last chatted. now we're bak to gether. there wasnt any awkward moments... except wen we were each absorbed wif our own things. him mainly gettin to noe Islam deeper. lol.

oh well... time for me to like.... start polishin my social skill and get to noe more ppl out dere. i cant cling on to brett anymore. =) and yeah.. he fell for Nas! lol.

No comments: