17 April 2006

tis pics caused me to haf aches everywhere on my bod.

tis is called major puffing!
lols. tis pic is taken wen shun
is sleeping! weee!
look at those cheeks
ladies!




tis is called 'drum kissin!'
lols. he sleep until kiss
the table larhx. i noe u noe
we noe he dreamin of who.
wakrakakakak!


oh wat beautiful piictures! i haf one more pic but i shall not post it.. lols. todae tt stupid shun & neo tag team & attack me. and tt Sharifah oso... BETRAYER! lols. i was like screamin alot larhx. lols. cannot make it.

anieways yes. todae quite a number of free periods. lols. if oni Mr Lee nvr come. aiyah... lols. nvrm. denn todae rot a lot larhx. todae was my playful day. teehee. cudnt stop playin. den Jeremiah 3 daes hols nvr miss me. aiyoo.. sadded.

den todae went home wif jane. lols. is like during one of those daes wen i'm suddenly so so lonely. haizz... sadded larhx. but nyehh. came home & did my Lit hw. dunno how to do da other qn so yeshh.. am sort of complete larhx. =)

anieways, i miss him loads. =( earlier tis morning, i made up my mind to NOT like him anymore. but well.. wen i saw him todae.. i felt tt crush-y feelin creepin up on me again. lols. its hopeless. i'm hopelessly devoted. listen to my new song okies? its real sadd. ciaoz.

No comments: