01 April 2006

life is gettin to be vry boring....

yeahh... its getting to be very monotonous.. life tt is. i dunno if its juz me... but i dun feel so vibrant anymore. i'm juz oh so so tired these daes.

anieways, Mrs Chew changed our sitting positions... Shun Wai & Sharifah are now sitting tgether while i was left to sit wif Benedict & Jeremiah. i mean.. wat da hell?! i dun mind if u make me sit wif ppl who cn help me... but Ben... Jeremiah?! oh my gawd. tts like so ruining my life. and she was laughing abt it. i was so pissed & sad. afta recess, i was sulking... But Shun Wai came bak. lols. but sharifah had to go off so it was left wif da two of us. teehee. hapiie family!

den didnt go for Guides. went for da emceeing thingy.. haizz.. it was pretty ok i guess da performances... but oh well... we're gonna come up wif da script ourselves.. or rather I am gonna come up wif da script myself. lols. i dunno whether to laff or cry. plus i've got my hw to so & dat sickening proposals. seriously.. i tink we shud juz wrap up tis dinner thingy & throw dem away.

but anieways.. todae... went off for tuition at AMK library. lols. sat near tis Tomato Room. its actually a room used for tuition purposes by authorized ppl. lols. but it got pretty irritating wen da ppl keep walking pass us.. den todae covered da chapters tt i was lagging bhind ... now its pretty handle-ble. lols. wafeva. and den supposed to meet Jas but my batt was low & all so we cudnt contact. plus she was late. den i called her but no one picked up. so i assumed she was in da middle of sth.. so i left.. called her again but no one answered.

it wasnt wen i reached home tt she called me. she said she now at da library. oh frush! i'm so sorry Jas!! now u see wat hps fo to us? we are SO dependent on hps. haizz.. so yes.. did i mention da fact tt i've yet to eat a proper breakfast & lunch?! tis morning i went around to eat breakfast but none was ready. i dun like MacD tho. so yeahh... ate bread. aww... so anieways.. i'm off now to slack mayb. i juz got no mood.... mayb i'm off to watch my SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE! ciaoz.

No comments: