11 April 2006

haizz... wat a dae.

i am oh so boredd rite. now. lols. actually i'm like a grinning cat. cos i've done my LIT powerpoint presentation thingy! lols. i am SO hapiie. lols. wateva Nura.

den ermm... todae assembly was abt prize giving thingy.. u noe sth? tis is like da first time tt i see my whole class so enthu abt Bio lesson. lols. da band members didnt wanna go larhx. lols. noe why? cos we're now learning on Sexual Reproduction in humans. lols.

i asked around on how many kids my classmates want and most answered TWO. hmmm... tt used to be my ideal number of kids too. den i heard abt da pain. i saw da ugly side of it. i NOE da pain & trouble of it all. DEN, i didnt wan ANY. ZILCH. but den i thought again. i want FOUR. lols. lemme tell u why..

i want my husband & I to work hard for each other, for our family. I want us to have four hapiie children. bright and bubbly. =) i can imagine.. them in da family car, watching cartoon... wif my husband juz looking at dem from da rearview mirror thinking abt juz how lucky he was to haf dem all... while i'm away doin da grocery. den wen i come rushing towards da car, my hubby will quickl get out of da car to help me. den he'd think.. i'm fortunate to haf her. =)

i wan each dae to begin wif a kiss and each dae to end wif one too. =) i wan a hug atleast one per dae. i wan words of affections. like, "Love, you honey." "Love you, mummy, daddy." . =) teehee. i'm tinkin too far ahead. lols. but yeahhs. tts wat i dream of to achieve in future.

anieways. i miss him. lots todae. teehee. anieways yeahh.. ju\ cant stop tinkin of him larhx. haizz.. i wonder if he noes.. teehee. i'd die of embarrassment if he does.. haizz.. FORGET IT NURA. ciaoz.

No comments: