25 April 2006

slackerz inc.

urgh. life shucks. oh well mayb da dae wen i find sth worthwhile in my life den i'll truly say tt life is BEAUTIFUL. =D

anieways, haf been slacking these past 2 weeks. aiyo. cannot make it larhx. & da Mid Yr Exams are like next week fridae start le... teehee. sure kena go in S-cube. die larhx. cannot go hme early or go pakto [howevr u spell tt]. teehee.

ystd Shun didnt come to sch but todae he did. lols. was a lil bit lonely without him ystd. cos he's alwaes da one kena bullied or bullying me. lols. i'm so so proud of Shun. so proud of my lil baby bro. wakrakakka. anieways..

came home late as usual. sis called & was grumbling. i dunno wats wrong wif her larhx. been calling me afta sch these few daes. so WADEVA. urghh. so yepps. den stayed in da councillor room wif jas, Bev, Cristal, Cheryl Tan and Neo. lols. da rest went off afta a while left wif Jas, Neo & me. haizz.. for those who noes me well.. i'm sure u noe war broke out...

so yeahhs. played wif my nephew went i got home. needed to pee badly. managed to get it out b4 i did so in da councillor room, 262 SBS bus, walking home and on my living room. lols.

anieways.. i miss him larhx. lols. wat to say.. i everytime miss him. even if he's right in front of me or he's around me somewhere, i wud still miss him. wakrakkaka. i'm an idiot larhx. spastic too. wee! kk. ciaoz.

No comments: