09 April 2006

i'm so ORGANISED.

yeshh. i am. no wonder i'm a function ORGANISER. teehee. anieways.. todae told my mum to wake me up at around 9 or 9.30... wanna noe why? come closer... cos i'm cleaning the house!! teehee.

so yeahh... bathed. had my breakfast den switched on the com to play loud music and OFF i go to clean the house! Maid Nura is in da hse!! teehee. i vacuumed all those dusts that haf been mocking at me... GRRRR.. now I haf da last laff.. wahahahha... den mopped the floor... now it smells so Christmassy... i forgot wats da smell called. lols. Pine? errr nvrm. teehee.

den i ORGANISED my poa file... lols. i NOE. ur eyes are growing larger. lols. but u noe... it took my juz a while cos... lots of worksheets are missing! lols. oopss.. Mrs Luah is gna kill me.... =S

and now.... i am juz.... slacking. oh yeahh, did i mention tt i actually ticked away all the tasks i've done?! lols. WOW. i LOVE da new & improvED me. =D

serious business now, awwww... sad to sae, i miss him more... i dunno why but i juz do. lols. for those who noes me... i noe u tink i'm obsessed but ohhh... wait till u're havin a deep crush.... it'll be crushing on you!! teehee. but yeahh.. my heart juz somersaults wenever i tink of him, see him or sth... haizz... i'll go off ironing my clothes now. my last task. and mayb daydream of him.. lols. i tink ima burn my unifomr. oops. ciaoz.

"Oh i can't stop thinking about you. Your face sets a smile on mine. You evoke such hapiie thoughts in me."

No comments: