02 April 2006

Footprints

tis is a story tt was told to me by a fren.

A man was walking on the beach with God when his whole life flashed past him. he realised that there was always two sets of footprintsduring the cause of his life. One his, the other God's. But what disturbed him most was that in the worst part of his life, when he was down having to do things beyond his capability, he saw only one set of footprints. So he asked God. "Why did you disppear when I needed you most?" And God replied. "During all your trials and tribulation my child, i did not leave you...". "I carried you," he continued.

God helped him & stayed with him through all the tough times. He was there. He IS there. He is ALWAYS there.

It was really a nice story. I dunno if it was to boost my morality or not. But thinking again... i realise that i am so afraid of disappointing the people around me. Even God.

I'm afraid of disappointing Miss foo right now by not giving a good proposal. I know i shouldn't make excuses abt tis & tat.. but u see, i simply don't know how to do. And with that, i disappointed myself.

I'm so afraid of flunking my studies. i So wanna study abroad and all... but i cant seem to find tt discipline to actually DO sth abt it. My family has sacrificed a lot for me. They sacrificed almost everything for me... and i don't want to disappoint them. i MUSN'T.

Sometimes i just feel like giving up. Raise my hands up high, shout "I surrender!", and just crawl into my private whole & curl up to sleep. often now, i feel so tired. i feel so lethargic. i feel so.... dead. i cant seem to find the old me no more. i want the old me back.

Dear God, we had a talk the other day didn't we? I want you to know that whatever i said, i ment it. The tears that i shed were pure. PLease God, guide me. Show me YOUR light.

No comments: