27 April 2006

Beautiful Confession

If envy is a sin then
I am the incurable sinner
for I envy every eye that ever caught a glimpse of you.
I envy the waves that carried your voice,
and the air that touched your cheeks.
I envy even the ground that once served you,
and I confess to you that despite my indulgent sins,
my shameful whimsies and ugly flimsies,
I confess to you, "I love you."

My confessions are as silly as my muted words.
You have been loved by so many more substantial than I,
and what good does my silence or confession possibly do?
So many moments have I sat sheltered by the night in the midst of these books, my mind fulfilled but my heart calling for you.
Only my shame restrains my words from filling pages of books a
nd from whimpering into the night, "I long for you."

tis is not written by me.

Anieways, that text up there.. is straight on the bull's eye! lols. anieways, lets not tok abt tt anymore. makes me depressed.

todae Mrs Chew changed our sitting position AGAIN. haizz. wont she juz let go & live? haiz... nvrm. movin on, we are all now sitting according to our index number. urgh! how frustrating cn tt be? lols. but nvrm. i am sitting somewhere close to Shun Shun still. teehee. and i've got Aaron sitting beside me! weee! lols. and tt Debbie. lols. basically, i'm sitting where da gila guys are. how cool...

anieways, came home early to dae at around 4. found out tt Mum not at hme, dad nt yet home & me wif no key. wee... waited for daddy before i cud come up. urgh. so irritated. but nvrm. its all in da past.

so yeahhs. tomoro we're like goin off at 10.30am! lols. how cool is cool?! yeehaaww! moz prob buying Mac breakfast for tt Shun & Sharifah larhx. lols. we are hungry pigs early in da morn. weee! tink i wanna go now. am halfway through my SS notes lerhx. teehee. ciaoz.

No comments: